A decadent king suite with elegant, high ceilings and large windows with unique views of Nevada City.
Light and airy, decorated with botanical wallpapers, soft Persian rugs over hardwood floors, a king-sized bed to melt into, one-of-a-kind antiques. A generous bathroom with a walk-in shower is the perfect spot to refresh yourself after local adventures and before a delicious dinner. Perfect for special occasions, honeymooners and anyone seeking an unforgettable experience.
She has her Charms
But this grand old dame is over 160 years old, as such, she has a few quirks as well.
- Parking is free, but may be limited.
- Rooms are located on the 2nd and 3rd floor and there is no elevator.
- Please call the front desk to communicate any mobility issues.
- To protect the peaceful experience of all of our guests, there are no TV’s in guest rooms. Wifi is speedy, remember to pack your tablet, or your favorite book!
- Each room is unique and may vary from the images shown.